A challenging position, rewarded with conditions meeting your personal circumstances!
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for a wide variety of industries. Thanks to their integrated value chain and modern production sites they excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes. To ensure their products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow, Nobian innovates every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable.
With their knowledge and technology, Nobian is uniquely positioned to play a key role in the energy transition. As a partner for new windfarms, but also by offering flex capacity to stabilize the electricity grid and developing the storage of green energy..
The company (originating from AkzoNobel) is privately owned and has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
Nobian understands employees values a good work-life balance. That is precisely why they are very willing to adapt employment conditions to your personal circumstances.
Nobian has an ambitious agenda where the company expects a strong increase in sustainability and operational effectiveness from initiatives such as green products. In addition, a switch to S4Hana is planned in the near future. That is why we are looking to expand the Information Management function with a Solution Architect Marketing, Sales and Logistics (which be based in Amersfoort – NL).
As the Solution Architect you are the go-between in internal networks, consultants, service providers and other networks which are all actively managed by you. You are driving decision making in mapping business strategies into fulfilling and cost-effective IT blueprints that secure Nobian’s benefits case collections.
SAP SD/LE is the fundament for this role. Arkieva, MS Dynamics CRM, MyNobian.com and integrations with service providers as Transporeon, True Commerce and Savvy complete the application portfolio.
In short, your responsibilities include:
- Driving a strong, lean architecture to ensure compliance with business and Information Management strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability;
- Managing customer relationships and their demands from small changes to multi-disciplinary projects;
- Ensuring effective business service delivery by managing external providers, contracts and ServiceNow embedded service processes;
- Decision making in projects and change requests, or any other initiative effecting the area’s IT setup and related processes.
Have you got what it takes?
The right candidate is well connected to the marketing, sales and logistics IT market. You have 3+ years’ experience in relevant functional application management. It goes without saying you are talented in building positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
Next to this it will be appreciated that you:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master degree in a related field of study;
- Have a good overall IT savviness;
- Are a quality oriented, result driven and proactive team player;
- Have excellent communication skills in English;
- Are an EU resident or you are in possession of a longterm Dutch residence and working permit.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!