Do you provide best IT Services to keep logistics running?
Is a global leader in providing advanced logistics solutions for the world’s most successful companies in industries such as e-commerce, food, retail and industrial multinationals.
In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany), our client operates from 31 different locations with the regional headquarters in Eindhoven (NL). Within this region, more than 4,500 employees are committed to the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within the company’s philosophy.
Working here means working in a fast-growing, dynamic and international organization. A complex environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are responsible for their own success. Whatever your position is, you will face new challenges every day allowing you to develop perfectly.
As the BeNeGe operation continues to grow, we are recruiting an IT Service Manager for the Eindhoven based IT team (hybrid working is possible, just like working from one of the other locations, i.e. Amsterdam, Venlo or Roosendaal).
About the role
As IT Service Manager you ensure the quality of IT services, meeting the needs of the business. You supporting the management delivering logistic services, from internal resources as well as third-parties. In this role you are the liaison between business and IT.
You will work closely with application and infra teams to ensure excellent 24/7 service and support of the infrastructure and applications across the business.
You coordinate major incidents and take care of communication. You will work closely with the Business to assess and report on IT services based on statistics.
What you will do
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Dedicated Customer Stakeholder Management in de South East of the Netherlands;
- Maintaining ITIL-based ownership of incidents, inclusive of major Incidents;
- Facilitating communication of incident updates to the different stakeholders provided by the support teams;
- Understanding the user experience of systems;
- Aligning service levels and oversee IT service performance accordingly;
- Maintaining ITIL-based ownership of support and services including incident, problem, release, change management processes;
- Managing initiatives, risks, mitigation plans, KPIs and related reports;
- Driving continuous improvement of IT service delivery, IT performance and related service management toolset;
- Managing internal and external service providers;
- Overseeing infrastructure upgrades, modifications and deployments;
- Designing and delivering disaster recovery processes, documentation and manage DR plan, including DR tests to meet business requirements and IT obligations in managing follow up actions and improvements.
What you will bring
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, touching various disciplines in IT, preferably in a (Contract) Logistics / Supply Chain environment;
- ITIL certification and previous experience in an ITIL-based Service desk environment;
- Experience with Service Now is considered a plus;
- Experience in managing stakeholders of all kinds;
- Proactiveness and focus on service excellence and providing solutions;
- Willingness to work during weekends occasionally;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Team player with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the English languages. Knowledge of the Dutch, French and/or German language is an advantage.
Are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or call directly!