Do you contribute to improve asset utilization and factory output?
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for a wide variety of industries. They innovate every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that their products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. With their knowledge and technology, they are uniquely positioned to play a key role in the energy transition. As a partner for new windfarms, but also by offering flex capacity to stabilize the electricity grid and developing the storage of green energy in their salt caverns.
Nobian is wholly owned by Nouryon, a global specialty chemicals leader, and will become independent the coming months. Nobian has approximately 1,900 employees in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
For the Information Management function, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect & Service Delivery Manager Manufacturing Execution Systems, with great functional application management skills and the experience to drive strategic change.. This position will be based in Amersfoort.
As Solution Architect & Service Delivery Manager Manufacturing Execution Systems, you own architectures, and design and deliver services within the Manufacturing execution space. In this domain, Nobian has built an integrated OT/IT application landscape with General Electric EPI MES and Historian. The landscape is integrated with our site SCADA systems and SAP. The purpose of this landscape is to collect event data from the factory and use that data for reporting, feed lean/SixSigma teams and generally improve our asset utilization and factory output. Feature development in this domain is done by agile scrum teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Driving a strong, lean architecture to ensure compliance with business and our IM strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and their demand from small changes to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ensuring effective business service delivery by managing external, offshore service providers, contracts we have with them and ServiceNow embedded service processes.
- Decision making in projects and change requests, or any other initiative effecting the area’s IT setup and related processes.
Have you got what it takes?
We’re looking for candidates who feel very much at home in a new organization, where not all has yet been settled, and who have the personal skills to become a valued professional through the eyes of our business leaders in bringing the right IT solutions and services to fulfill the company´s ambitions. To be successful in this job, you bring at least 8-10 years of demonstrated solution architect & service delivery experience.
Next to this, you:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study;
- Are familiar with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit and CMM;
- Are certified in system maintenance, – configuration and – customizing;
- Have experience with design, delivery and rollout of control frameworks;
- Are a quality oriented, result driven and proactive team player;
- Have excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues at different levels in the organization;
- Are an EU resident or in possession of a Dutch residence and working permit.
Are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or call directly!