Do you take control over all SAP access management concepts?
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for a wide variety of industries. They innovate every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that their products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. With their knowledge and technology, they are uniquely positioned to play a key role in the energy transition. As a partner for new windfarms, but also by offering flex capacity to stabilize the electricity grid and developing the storage of green energy..
Nobian is a privately owned company originating from AkzoNobel. Nobian has approximately 1,900 employees in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
Nobian understands employees values a good work-life balance. That is precisely why they are very willing to adapt employment conditions to your personal circumstances.
For the Information Management (IM) function we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect & SAP Security Applications Manager, with great functional application management skills and the experience to drive strategic change. This position will be based in Amersfoort.
You own user access management concepts, and design and deliver solutions for SAP ECC, GRC, Treasury, FSCM and BW
Your responsibilities include:
- Driving a strong, lean security concept to ensure compliance with business and our IM strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and their demand from small changes to multi-disciplinary projects.
- User provisioning for 1.000 users, handling their access requests via ServiceNow.
- Face audits and follow up to their findings associated to access rights.
- Decision making in projects and change requests, or any other initiative effecting the area’s IT setup and related processes.
Have you got what it takes?
You feel very much at home in a new organization, where not all has yet been settled, and who have the personal skills to become a valued professional through the eyes of our business leaders in bringing the right IT solutions and services to fulfill the company´s ambitions. To be successful in this job, you bring at least 6-8 years of demonstrated solution architect & service delivery experience.
Next to this it will be appreciated that you:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study;
- Are familiar with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit and CMM;
- Have hands on experience with segregation of duties measuring and reductions.
- Are certified in system maintenance, – configuration and – customizing;
- Have experience with design, delivery and rollout of control frameworks;
- Are a quality oriented, result driven and proactive team player;
- Have excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues at different levels in the organization;
- Are an EU resident or in possession of a Dutch residence and working permit.
Are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or call directly!