Are you capable to challenge Dutch and Belgium commercial management?
Our customer is a leading global hygiene, health and medical solutions products and services company. They are dedicated to improving well-being through their products and services. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Saba and Tempo. The organisation has about 46,000 employees worldwide. Net sales in 2019 amounted to approximately SEK 129bn (EUR 12.2bn). The company’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For the Health and Medical Solution business group of this organisation we are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Controller, who is capable to challenge management in the Netherlands and Belgium.
About the role
Based on your seniority you are able to deliver strategic and financial targets by fully supporting the Dutch and Belgium commercial organisations with financial management. This position is preferably based in Zeist, the Netherlands.
What you will do
- You will support the Health and Medical Solutions (HMS) business, the management and the Regional Controller delivering annual targets in line with the organisational strategy;
- As member of Local Management Teams, you act as business partner, challenging and sparring the commercial management;
- By monitoring financial result you provide comprehensive and efficient analysis & management information in order to support decision making;
- You will coordinate local forecast process, secure stakeholder alignment and prepare monthly closings in line with Internal Control and Best Practice;
- It is up to you to ensure all processes and procedures are in place, monitored and aligned to Internal Control at all times;
- As linking pin you are the interface for auditors in close cooperation with the business;
- Where and when relevant, you participate in business projects.
What you will bring
- At least Bachelor level;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business controlling experience, ideally within an international corporate setting;
- A business partner and a very, very strong team player;
- Always open for change, challenges status quo and drives improvements;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Well organised, focused and determined;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of the French language is a plus;
- Strong system skills/IT literate, (SAP, Business Warehouse, MS Office).
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!