Are you hands-on enough to improve business and services globally?
Our customer is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on their essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 10,000 employees and operate in over 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
The Information Management (IM) function of our customer is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Their mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed the company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization, making it easy for the users.
For the functional domain Supply Chain Research & Development, part of the Center of Expertise department in the IM function, we are looking for a experienced SAP Consultant which will be based in Arnhem.
In this role your focus will be on the project consultant tasks of the Solution Architect position, which means this is a hands-on implementation role (prepare design, implement, go-live, hyper care in multiple projects).
You will improve the business and service while building cross functional relationships internally and externally. Based on your wealth of SAP experience you deliver projects timely and accurately within the agreed design and costs. As a team player you gladly work together with internal customers, solution architects, external suppliers and project managers.
- Participating in multiple SAP projects and performing hands-on project activities or change requests;
- Support configuration, data conversion, testing and training activities in projects and change requests;
- Ensuring quality and consistency with template design for deployments, checking designs and built;
- Review impact assessment, propose solution directions and estimate efforts for change requests with business owners and stakeholders;
- Keeping documentation up to date for the business processes and applications in scope of the projects and changes.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful in this position, you are eager to go the extra mile to deliver projects on time and with the quality required to support growth ambitions. SAP (ECC) has few secrets for you. You are able to configure SAP (SPRO), are knowledgeable with data load techniques (LSMW, IDOC) and interface techniques (EDI, RFCs, etc.). Preferably you also have knowledge of areas integrating to the mentioned modules, for instance: QM, sales and customer services (ATP, delivery, transport), Finance (product costing).
Next to this, you:
- Have a Master or bachelor degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study;
- Bring at least 8 years experience within the IT sector of which 4 years in SAP ECC with a strong focus on the modules MM, Inventory management, PP-PI and warehouse management;
- Preferably have knowledge of/experience with the manufacturing/process industry;
- Are a good communicator and influencer at all levels of our internal organization and at external parties; fluent in written and spoken English;
- Are used to working in a global environment and familiar with regional specifics (Brazil, China, USA);
- Possess strong analytical skills to understand requirements, identify opportunities and come up and able to convey solutions in an understandable format;
- Can properly document your own work, to transfer knowledge to peers, and support partners (internal / external);
- Are dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards and first time right.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!