Do you take the lead creating structural and operational improvements?
Is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improving well-being through industry-leading hygiene and health solutions. About 500 million people are using one of the company’s products every day. The company operates in 150 countries around the world.
The site in Hoogezand is the largest of the company in the Netherlands and also within the Personal Care Business Group. More than 500 employees work together to produce well-known brands such as TENA Lady, TENA Pants and Libero Up & Go.
The products of our customer find their way to the customer from a fully automated distribution center. The site in Hoogezand is very dynamic: every day is different and has its own challenges. Due to investments made in recent years and planned investments in coming years, there is a modern machine park with continuous investments in the latest production techniques. Careful attention is also paid to the development of people.
For this customer we are looking for an experienced Risk, Environment, Safety and Health Manager.
About the role
As RESH Manager you will be ultimately responsible for all strategical and operational RESH aspects regarding the Hoogezand site.
It is your challenge to ensure structural improvements, both policy and operational. This should result in a culture in which proper attention is paid to RESH aspects, based on adequate knowledge and skills.
You will lead a team of 3 professionals. As site Management Team member you report to the Site Director. At the same time you are part of the international business group competence pillar and report as such to the Business Group Competence Director.
What you will do
- Responsible for Emergency preparedness and business continuity on site;
- Development of site’s RESH strategy towards a mature RESH culture using the systems and standards of internal and external benchmarking to guarantee continuous improvement in these areas. Both operational and in execution projects;
- Provides direction and supports managers in the implementation and maintenance of safety, health and environmental systems and standards;
- Maintenance and ownership of document’s management systems and encourages all document owners to review and keep the documentation up to date;
- Contact person for the certification bodies & applicable authorities and aims to achieve and maintain certificates that are useful to the organization. The driving force is the necessary actions in order to (continue to) guarantee the certification requirements;
- Implement and sustain the Audit program including internal, corporate and external audits;
- Remain informed of the legal requirements and ensures that changes are implemented;
- Ensures the necessary training related to the RESH systems & standards;
- Provides expert support to the Site Managers to implement Essity’s enablers and the associated goals to secure and ensure that the site complies with laws and regulations and corporate standards and policies;
- Supports the organization in Incident Management and investigations aiming to provide a learning culture and avoid personal injury, damage and health risks;
- Keep running the implementation of company’s reporting platform;
- Coach and implement Safety leadership programs on site to contribute to culture developments.
What you will bring
- At least Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Manager with comparable responsibilities;
- Experience in a production organization;
- Proven leadership and coach expertise on safety culture development and programs.
- Proven track record as Change agent;
- High level of commitment, with passion for manufacturing;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!