Are you able to optimise products, material use and production facilities?
Is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improve well-being through industry-leading hygiene and health solutions. About 500 million people are using one of the company’s products every day. The company operates in 150 countries around the world.
At the Gennep site of our customer five different incontinece products are produced: underpads, bibs and incontinence products of the Flex, Slip and Pants type. This site employs approximately 230 employees, most of whom work in production. In addition to Production, there are a number of other departments such as Logistics, Controlling, Quality, Purchasing, HR and Utilities.
The company has a culture in which self-management, responsibility and teamwork are central. They have a flat organisational structure, which means that a lot of self-management and responsibility is expected from employees.
For the Gennep site we are looking for an experienced Manager who is able to take the lead in optimising products, material use and production facilities.
About the role
In this role you are responsible for the initiation and implementation of initiatives and key contributor to innovation in order to optimise products, material use and production facilities
You are part of the Plant Management Team and you lead the departments Project Management and Initiative Engineering.
What you will do
- You will coordinate all products, material and project related activities for the plant in Gennep;
- You ensure fast execution in innovation projects and cost savings initiatives;
- You will be creating short- and long-term project and initiative portfolio in close collaboration with Innovation teams, Technology and Sourcing;
- You will be the first point of contact for all activities linked with product, material and equipment changes;
- You develop the site digitalisation/Industry 4.0 strategy and lead the way forward into a digitalised factory;
- You drive and execute actions to optimise material/equipment utilisation together with local stakeholders;
- You ensure perfect launch project executions;
- You drive unification of the technical forms and procedures between different technologies in the plant;
- Involved in developing and maintaining Standard Operation Procedure system, settings and production standards.
What you will bring
- Master’s degree in mechanical (preferred) or electrical engineering;
- Demonstrable experience in managing engineering projects, gained in a FMCG manufacturing environment, is in fact indispensable;
- Experience in a similar management position;
- Knowledge/experience with Industry 4.0;
- Very strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in complex organisation (matrix structure);
- Flexible with high level of initiative and ambition to achieve results;
- Well organised, able to focus on several issues and prioritise effectively;
- Potential and ambition for further personal and professional development;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!