Do you take the lead in building advanced logistics solutions?
Our client is a global leader in providing advanced logistics solutions for the world’s most successful companies in industries such as e-commerce, food, retail and industrial multinationals.
In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany), our client operates from 31 different locations with the regional headquarters in Eindhoven (NL). Within this region, more than 4,500 employees are committed to the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within the company’s philosophy.
Working here means working in a fast-growing, dynamic and international organization. A complex environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are responsible for their own success. Whatever your position is, you will face new challenges every day allowing you to develop perfectly.
As the BeNeGe operation continues to grow, we are recruiting an IT Project Manager WMS for the Eindhoven based IT team (hybrid working is possible, just like working from one of the other locations, i.e. Amsterdam, Venlo or Roosendaal).
About the role
As IT Project Manager WMS you are constantly working on the implementation of IT applications for new and existing customers. In cooperation with Sales / Engineering and the Operations teams, you are responsible for providing the best IT solutions for the logistics operations. Besides offering these IT solutions, you also have the task of realizing these solutions. Of course, you do this together with internal IT specialists and business specialists. In this realization phase, you combine your project management skills with your detailed application and logistics knowledge to ensure a smooth implementation.
In this role, you have final responsibility for the IT solutions, budget and planning of these IT Projects, while also being the point of contact for the customer.
You will work in the central IT department, where IT is taken care of for all sites in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. You will be part of a team (12 fte) that deals with the Core WMS and TMS applications for existing and new activities. You will report to the Manager IT – Implementations.
What you will do
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Assuring high quality implementations of distribution centers for new and existing customers;
- Desinging, organizing and monitoring the overall IT project plan including the individual project tasks;
- Identifying risks and take the necessary actions to prevent them;
- Collecting, formalizing and validating functional and non-functional business IT requirements for the project;
- Leading IT project team, supporting on the content and being a sparring partner for the team;
- Drawing up and managing a master test plan, go live runbook and coordination of ‘Go live’ support;
- Reporting on a regular basis to internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the project.
What you will bring
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- Excellent knowledge of WMS systems and logistical warehouse processes, preferably in a 3PL environment;
- At least 4 years of experience in managing large – full cycle projects;
- Experience in using structured methods to manage projects;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and powers of persuasion;
- Comfortability in a complex, high demanding and fast-paced international environment, preferably in Supply Chain industry;
- Focus on driving high performance in the team;
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the English languages. Knowledge of the Dutch, French and/or German language is an advantage.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!