Is taking responsibility for building complex warehousing infrastructures your thing?
Our client is a global leader in providing advanced logistics solutions for the world’s most successful companies in industries such as e-commerce, food, retail and industrial multinationals.
In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany), our client operates from 31 different locations with the regional headquarters in Eindhoven (NL). Within this region, more than 4,500 employees are committed to the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within the company’s philosophy.
Working here means working in a fast-growing, dynamic and international organization. A complex environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are responsible for their own success. Whatever your position is, you will face new challenges every day allowing you to develop perfectly.
As the BeNeGe operation continues to grow, we are recruiting an IT Project Manager Infrastructure for the Eindhoven based IT team (hybrid working is possible, just like working from one of the other locations, i.e. Amsterdam, Venlo or Roosendaal).
About the role
As IT Project Manager Infrastructure you are constantly working on the implementation of warehousing Infrastructure for new and existing customers, working closely together with all internal and external stakeholders. You are liaison with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Product and Legal.
In this role you coordinate business and IT driven projects, starting from discussing initial ideas up to realization and after care. Your detailed IT Infrastructure knowledge and project management skills are crucial in all project phases.
This role is critical positioning for the short/mid/long-term success of the organization.
You are a member of the IT EUC (End Use Computing) Team and you report into the Manager IT EUC. You will be working also at the different sites within the BeNeGe region.
What you will do
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Coordinating business and IT driven project responsibilities to ensure the successful implementation of technology solutions in support of set objectives;
- Coordinating multiple aspects of the project including scope, schedule, budget, quality, communication, risk management, and issue management;
- Managing projects, using the Planview Enterprise One software on a weekly basis to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, needed to accomplish the project objectives;
- Leading and coordinating team member assignments, schedules, status reporting, and adherence to the project’s management methodology in conjunction with the program/project manager;
- Providing updates to all stakeholders with an accurate and valid status of each milestone;
- Implementing IT initiatives and drive process improvements, using IT and engineering expertise;
- Providing strategic advice on using cutting edge technology to achieve goals.
What you will bring
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- Broad experience in the field of IT Infrastructure and networking, preferably within a Logistics company;
- Experience in a complex and multidimensional organization;
- Ability to monitor and uphold high quality of service to customers;
- Broad technical knowledge, insight into technology trends, willingness to continue develop;
- People person and great communication skills;
- Self-directed, resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment;
- Result orientation and likeness to work proactively;
- Excellent reporting, financial and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the English languages. Knowledge of the Dutch, French and/or German language is an advantage.
Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly!