Are you skilled enough to maintain this challenging logistics operation?
Our client is a global leader in providing advanced logistics solutions for the world’s most successful companies in industries such as e-commerce, food, retail and industrial multinationals.
In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany), our client operates from 31 different locations with the regional headquarters in Eindhoven (NL). Within this region, more than 4,500 employees are committed to the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within the company’s philosophy.
Working here means working in a fast-growing, dynamic and international organization. A complex environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees are responsible for their own success. Whatever your position is, you will face new challenges every day allowing you to develop perfectly.
As the BeNeGe operation continues to grow, we are recruiting two IT Infrastructure Support Engineers. One of the positions has its home base within the Eindhoven-based IT team (working for the various BeNeGe sites), the other will be permanently based in Zellik (near Brussels).
About the role
As an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer you will be supporting the business with solving infrastructure and network issues. All incidents and requests are logged in Service Now, which is the global IT ticketing tool, managed by the Service Desk. You will also be involved in IT Infra Projects.
You are a member of the IT EUC (End Use Computing) Team and you report into the Manager IT EUC.
Since you work at one of the largest Supply Chain organizations in the world, no working day will be the same!
What you will do
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Analyzing and resolving hardware and software incidents assigned to you by the Service Desk;
- Escalating complex questions/malfunctions to suppliers and/or technical managers;
- Logging calls in the central registration system (Service Now);
- Configuring, installing and implementing hardware and software;
- Working with different operating systems (Windows, Linux, VMWare) and networks (LAN/WAN);
- Acquiring extensive knowledge about the different applications supported by the IT infrastructure;
- Being responsible for day-to-day IT tasks such as backups and monitoring of infrastructure
- Participating in various ICT projects;
- Keeping a close eye on various trends within the continuously changing IT world.
What you will bring
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a Logistics / Supply Chain environment;
- ITIL certified or willing to achieve this;
- Driving License B;
- No ‘9 to 5’ mentality;
- Willingness to participate in an on-call duty;
- Willingness to work on different BeNeGe sites if necessary;
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the English languages. Knowledge of the Dutch, French and/or German language is an advantage.
Are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or call directly!