Are you able to support this dynamic FMCG manufacturing environment adequately?
Is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improve well-being through industry-leading hygiene and health solutions. About 500 million people are using one of the company’s products every day. The company operates in 150 countries around the world.
The site in Hoogezand is the largest of the company in the Netherlands and also within the Personal Care Business Group. More than 500 employees work together to produce well-known brands such as TENA Lady, TENA Pants and Libero Up & Go.
The products find their way to the customer from a fully automated distribution center. The site in Hoogezand is very dynamic: every day is different and has its own challenges. Due to investments made in recent years and planned investments in coming years, there is a modern machine park with continuous investments in the latest production techniques. Careful attention is also paid to the development of people.
For this customer we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner.
About the role
The HR Business Partner supports the delivery of the HR business strategy for one of the units in Hoogezand (150FTE). The role works in partnership with the business to provide specialist coaching, support and influence that enable the Business Unit to effectively deliver their people plans. The role provides HR services that deliver best practice and focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with other specialist HR functions including compensation & benefits, learning & development and employer attractiveness. You are part of the local HR team of Hoogezand (reporting to the Manager HR) and will also work closely together with the Global Shared Services functions.
What you will do
- Within this role you work with the local business teams to ensure professional HR support in all operational HR issues related recruitment, performance management, organizational and people development with a lot of focus on change management;
- You support the development and delivery of business unit related topics e.g. development activities, small organization or structure changes, people data usage, interpretation, and evaluation of appropriate remuneration issues;
- You equip local business teams with appropriate data and tools, knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, e.g. performance management, organization and talent review, career management, development of teams, etc.;
- You’re responsible for providing assistance and guidance to line management on a broad and local range of human resource policies programs and practices;
- Furthermore, you’ll advise on labor law, collective agreement and policy related issues concerning employees to make sure that the organisation is compliant.
- You are a member of the Unit Leadership team and are working in close cooperation with the business leader and the department managers of the unit.
What you will bring
- Bachelor/Master degree.
- At least 4-6 years of HR experience (generalist or specific) in a Dutch environment. For example, currently working as HR Advisor/Generalist/specialist level);
- Broad experience with change and cultural programs;
- Preferably expertise within FMCG in a production environment;
- Specific knowledge of labor law and collective agreements;
- Experience with Talent Acquisition / Employer attractiveness, Employability and or Learning & Development is a valuable asset.
- Ability to work in complex organization (matrix structure);
- Flexible with high level of initiative and ambition to achieve results;
- Well organized, able to focus on several issues and prioritize effectively;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of and experience with Workday (global HR system) is a plus.
- Strong change capabilities, business sense, courage to lead, collaboration with various team, caring attitude, influencing and strong communication skills, connecting to all levels of the organization up and down.
Are you interested? Please contact us via email@example.com or call directly!