Temporary position, at least until the end of 2022 (fulltime)
Our customer is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. Their sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under leading global brands as TENA, Tork, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus and Tempo. The company about 47,000 employees and net sales in 2018 amounted to approximately € 11.6bn. The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
For the Accounts Payable team, based in Zeist, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator who enjoys working in a small regional team with 3 other direct colleagues.
About the role
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for posting of incoming supplier invoices for Dutch and Belgium company codes. You will act as the first contact to our suppliers. All invoice postings must be in line with the company accounting rules and related policies. All should be posted according to the country accounting and VAT legislation.
You are also responsible to work efficiently, contribute to automation and process improvements and of course deliver an outstanding service to all stakeholders.
We’re looking for a person who isn’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. Our customer is always looking for ways to improve their products and themselves.
What you will do
- Act as first point of contact for national and international clients in Benelux;
- Accurate processing of invoices;
- Ensure approval process for invoice processing;
- Creation of automation decision rules in ‘Invoice-track portal’;
- Handling of dunning letters;
- Confirmation of payments to suppliers;
- Reconciliation of open items with suppliers – debit/credit side;
- Communication with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
- Quality controls – Touchless postings, double postings, vendor payments;
- Provide a good service level to other departments;
- Focus on working efficient and with good quality;
- Fulfilment of operational and emergency task as required by manager.
Who you are
- You have experience working as an Accounts Payable Administrator;
- Accurate and able to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is nice to have;
- Experience in working within an international organisation;
- Knowledge of accounting and VAT rules;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Computer literate;
- A team player.
Are you interested? Please, send your resume to email@example.com