Are you available to strengthen the team on temp base?
Is a leading global hygiene and health care products company, dedicated to improve well-being through industry-leading hygiene and health solutions. About 500 million people are using one of the company’s products every day, with leading global brands as TENA, Tork, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Saba and Tempo. The company operates in 150 countries around the world and has about 48,000 employees. The company’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role
For the Global Business Services (GBS) organization of our customer we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to strengthen the team on temp base (4 months at start, expected to be at least 12 months).
As Accountant you are responsible for a wide range of accounting activities. In addition, you are involved in advisory and consultative tasks and you provide management and governance services. You ensure that all accounting and managerial activities, systems, procedures and reporting comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
This position is seated in Zeist (the Netherlands).
What you will do
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a complete and accurate overview of its financial position;
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements to provide senior management with timely, accurate information to make financial decisions. These reports may include income statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flows, accounts receivable and accounts payable lists, amortization schedules, regulatory reports and filings;
- Responsible for ensuring that the organization’s financial activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and in accordance with relevant accounting principles, rules and standards, whether established by the company, by authorities or regulatory bodies;
- Responsible for the organization’s financial reporting;
- Support and ensure the implementation of external and internal audits, as agreed with Group Finance and/or in accordance with local laws and regulations;
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization;
- Contribute to special projects, such as migration to SAP S/4 Hana, in a broader scope.
What you will bring
Our customer puts great value in your personal traits and drivers. Are you a curious person who would like to learn and grow into the role. But for a good match we also see other criteria equally important.
- Bachelor in Finance or Business Administration;
- Experience in a similar position and environment; is a strong advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with different stakeholders;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Driven, self-reliant;;
- Knowledge of SAP, advanced in Office package, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of Dutch VAT and Tax legislation is an advantage;
- Dutch as mother tongue, fluent in English.
Are you interested? Please get in contact with us via email@example.com or call us directly!