Is taking global responsibility for outstanding Workplace Services your challenge?
Markets worldwide rely on essential chemistry products of our customer when manufacturing everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. The organization has about 10,000 employees and operates in over 80 countries around the world. In the nearly 400-year history, they built up a wealth of expertise and forged long-term partnerships. They earned a place among the best performing companies in their industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
The Information Management (IM) function of our customer is globally active and supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Their mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services. Central to their success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach.
At IM there is a vacancy for a Delivery & Service Manager Workplace Services. In this role you will report to the Director IM Services. The position is based in Arnhem.
Challenges of this position
As Global Service Owner of the IM Services Delivery & Service Manager Workplace Services, you:
- Are responsible for ensuring the provisioning of the back-end O365 platform, local black boxes and Active Directory related services and a fit-for-purpose and continuous improving the back end;
- Manage the global workplace related O365 cloud platform and Active Directory services within IM Services including the delivery from suppliers. Manage service performance, manage operational delivery and manage within the agreed budgets;
- Are a key member of the IM Services delivery working together with the rest of the IM Services team on driving business continuity and user/business experience towards the businesses and functions and global end user community.
Your high-level responsibilities include:
- Global Service Owner;
- Delivery Owner and Supplier Manager;
- (Supplier) configuration manager;
- Ensuring critical issues and problems are resolved with your help;
- Providing essential input in network issues and problem solving;
- Landscape Manager;
- SLA manager;
- Financial control;
- Service Introduction Manager;
- Incident and Problem Manager.
Who you are
To be successful in this job, you are a person who is highly self-motivated, a technical and troubleshooting expert, and who is able to multi-task in a fast-faced environment. Furthermore, you:
- Have a Master or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Are seasoned in a complex global environment;
- Bring along 10+ years operational experience and proficient skills, hands-on experience and knowledge on IT infrastructure, Microsoft technologies (O365, Azure, DNS, DHCP) and Active directory, Workstation troubleshooting, and Cloud Management;
- Have expert knowledge and experience in supporting IT end users / End user Computing devices;
- Have proficient knowledge and experience in Vendor Management;
- Are an expert in Technical design and issue resolution skills;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Are you interested? Please, send your resume to email@example.com