Will you provide analytical support to optimise the BNLX business?
Our customer is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. Their sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under leading global brands as TENA, Tork, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus and Tempo. The company about 47,000 employees and net sales in 2018 amounted to approximately € 11.6bn. The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Working at our customer is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, they strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
The BNLX Headoffice in Zeist is looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Analyst.
Challenges of this position
As Commercial Analyst you will be working closely with Senior Commercial Controller BNLX as well as directly Business Partner BNLX Sales Team. You will be providing analytical support, enabling decision making as well as ensure robust financial discipline across commercial organisation BNLX.
About the role
One of the key areas of responsibility will be managing Trade Programs / Customer Rebates (300+ customers), starting from advising on the past and future performance of the customers finishing with system and administrative management as well period-end closing activities. You will also have an active role in improvement and rationalization projects in the controlling function in BNLX and beyond. You will be part of the wider international team along with other European colleagues (part of controlling team covering Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Rep). This role provides an opportunity to learn about company’s business and be exposed to highly dynamic commercial finance organisation in BNLX. It is a developmental role to further progress in the (Commercial) Finance discipline.
What you will do
- Business partner BNLX Sales Team to develop and build strong relationships and be fully involved in their financials;
- Work hand in hand with Senior Commercial Controller BNLX to support on the range of finance activities incl. period end and ad hoc analysis;
- Solely responsible for financial management of the BNLX Trade Programs incl. the following activities;
- Review Trade Program structures across all products and customers to maximize profitability;
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and rebate agreements;
- Ensure maintenance of data in key financial systems (SAP, Pricefx, CRM);
- Maintain tracking of the customer trade program annual performance;
- Ensure accurate rebate accruals are being booked during monthly closes;
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment.
- Bachelor degree in Economy, Finance or Business related;
- 2-3 years finance experience; Pricing / Rebates experience is a plus;
- Strong Excel skills and SAP knowledge will be considered a strong asset;
- Ability to manage stakeholders and prioritise;
- Effective communication and influencing skills;
- Passionate, “hands on”, energetic, entrepreneurial, pro-active and results oriented;
- Commercial acumen and interest in FMCG business;
- Fluency in English and Dutch are a must!
Are you interested? Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org